Thursday 1 January 2015

December 2014

Mostly not birding this month, however I did spot an unusually late Black-and-White Warbler in Brookline on Saturday 20th.

Black-and-white Warbler

On Boxing Day I was in Florida again for family fun which started at the Sarasota Big Cat park where I observed flyover Wood Stork and a big group of 30 Boat-Tailed Grackle in the park’s small trees.

Saturday 27th, Sarasota Big Cat Park, FL, USA.

A family beach day at Siesta Key surprised me with a life-tick NANDAY PARAKEET which was squawking from the wires above the car-park! Later in the day I observed a Magnificent Frigatebird over the sea.

Tuesday 30th, Siesta Key, FL, USA.

Finally a drive out to Gasparilla Island to experience a new part of the area although the regular species were all that I saw.

Wednesday 31st, Gasparilla Island, FL, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment